A 3-day early childhood education crash course designed to orient the participants of the basic knowledge and skills in handling preschoolers following a developmentally appropriate program as applied to the new normal educational system in Early Childhood Education. It is designed for early childhood educators like Preschool/Day Care teachers, SNP teachers (Supervised Neighborhood Play), virtual educators, Sunday school church workers, tutors, child caregivers, parents and/or child educators, and advocates.
- DAP approach in The New Educational Platform
- Online Assessment in Early Childhood Education
- Whole Brain Literacy: Key to Wholistic Education and Success in today’s World
- Video Watching: Facilitating an MMP Face to Face & New Normal Classroom
- Reading Made Easy in Filipino & English
- Screen Time & Technology Addiction
- Maximizing the role of Parents in an Online Set –up
- Facilitation Techniques for a successful Virtual Classroom
- Starting a Homeschool class
Reg. Fee: Php3,000 inclusive of certificates and handouts
*With PRC CPD (The Professional Regulation Commission Continuing Professional Development) credit units.
**ECE Level 1 and Level 2 seminars will earn 3 credit units as an elective subject in Asian Theological Seminary through “Transformational Urban Leadership” and “Christian Education” program.