MISSION: CHILD CARE – A Ministry of Mission Ministries Philippines, establishes child learning centers in vulnerable depressed communities – or anywhere there is a need for a quality professional program. As a head start program, we create a primary learning environment that focuses on a child’s natural & adaptive growth patterns. Each learning center is established with Biblical values creating a spiritually nurturing Christ centered learning experience.
Each Learning Center or Initiative we set up follows a Developmentally Appropriate Philosophy advocated by NAEYC (National Association for the Education of Young Children – http://www.naeyc.org). Learning centers are established with Biblical values creating a spiritually nurturing Christ centered learning experience for the children.
OUR CENTRAL CORE FOCUS – is the preschool program initiated with a complete and fully structured workflow. A MISSION CHILD CARE Preschool Program is developmentally appropriate in segmenting children into different groups as follows:
- Toddler 2-3 years
- Nursery 3-3 years
- Kinder 4-5 years
- Prep 5-6 years
Through our Preschool Programs, children will be prepared to become life-long learners.
Through independent exploration, structured and non-structured activities and hands-on, they will develop a variety of skills and knowledge in areas like Early childhood Literacy, Mathematics, Science, Civics & Culture.
WE EMPOWER – and assist individuals, NGOs, churches, and other groups to set-up or enrich their existing programs following a Developmentally Appropriate Philosophy. We work closely with your organization, or team, integrating professional knowledge, training, and hands on assistance.
The totality of our ECE programs include:
- Day Care Program– warm learning environment design to provide caring positive atmosphere where fun activities and stimulating experiences actively support the child’s areas of development – particularly in children’s socio–emotional development.
- Tutorial Program– special session to help learners address different skills whether they are academic or specialized in music or art. It is a special class to help a child or children understand material – giving them an extended opportunity to fully comprehend curriculum through one-on-one instruction with a tutor.
- Supervised Neighborhood Program – neighborhood community based early children care development for children 5 years or below. It utilizes play as an approach in providing Early Stimulation activities that are developmentally appropriate for each target areas of children in community.
- Stimulation Center – provides play activities to stimulate children’s sense of sight, sound, touch, taste & smell. Stimulation activities are proven to improve child’s curiosity, attention span, and memory – and enhance nervous system development. Children who are given stimulation reach developmental milestones faster & have better muscle coordination and a more secure self-image.
- After Class Enrichment Program – organized program after the traditional school day. The goal of the after class program is to provide a substantive supplement to children’s curriculum in order to facilitate a well-balanced education.
- Powerhouse Program – an exciting, dynamic free Saturday morning kids program where kids ages 4-14 can grow in character, participate in lots of different fun and activities in the neighborhood. It is a program in partnership with parents in enabling their children to reach their full potential.