- This event has passed.
24th Early Childhood Education Level 2 (via Zoom)
August 18, 2021 @ 8:00 AM - August 20, 2021 @ 5:00 PM
A 3-day seminar packaged for experienced preschool teachers, board members, principals, and administrators in managing a developmentally appropriate early childhood education program applied to the new Normal in Early Childhood Education.
- Online Teaching & Learning: Its implication to Early Childhood Educators
- Best Practices for Delivering Virtual Classroom in ECE
- Mental Health 101: Navigating the needs of Preschoolers, their Parents and Teachers in the Pandemic Season
- Resource Mobilization in a Pandemic Season
- Managing Your School Finance amidst the Pandemic challenge
- Synchronous & Asynchronous: What & How in ECE?
- Legalizing Your Early Childhood Education: New Normal Setting
- Promoting and Sustaining Your Preschool with the New Normal
- Practical Steps in Setting Up an Early Childhood Education in a Face to face & Online platform: Mission Ministries Philippines (MMP) Experience
Reg. Fee: Php3,000 inclusive of certificates and handouts
*With PRC CPD (The Professional Regulation Commission Continuing Professional Development) credit units.
**ECE Level 1 and Level 2 seminars will earn 3 credit units as an elective subject in Asian Theological Seminary through “Transformational Urban Leadership” and “Christian Education” program.