Mission Ministries Philippines networks and associates with others who share a common interest in serving communities as our vision mandates.
While we currently network with an array of organizations who give us technical support – we are also visioning to expand our network in a holistic manner to include others who can provide services or resources to help care for the children, parents and communities we serve.
We also welcome those who can provide medical / dental services, nutrition / feeding programs, resources during disaster relief – food - clothing – safety, livelihood opportunities, job placement.
Please contact Mission Ministries Philipines through the contact link on the home page if you or your organization feel the "Call" to serve alongside the vision of Mission: Child Care / Mission Ministries Philippines.
Those we currently partner with include:
- Alliance of Christian Development Agency (ACDA)
- Philippine Council of Evangelical Churches (PCEC)
- Asian Theological Seminary (ATS)
- University of the Philippines
- Philippine Children's Mission Network (PCMN)
- Mission Cooperative: Christian Mission Network-Philippines (CMN)
- Bakke Graduate University (BGU)
- De La Salle University (Manila) Center for Social Concern and Action (DLSU Manila COSCA)
- Somang Seeat – Korean organization providing scholarships to selected Indigent children MMP serves.
- Josseph Coat – Providing gift for children since year 2000. Micah Network
- International Council for Higher Education,
- Lausanne Congress for World Evangelization
- Transform World
- Global Urban Leadership Network,
- Ray Bakke Urban Transformation Center in Hong Kong
- Bethel Seminary, Azusa Pacific University